Your worst days are never so bad that you are beyond the reach of God's grace
And your best days are never so good that you are beyond the need of God's grace.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

More Tourism with Jason

September 9, 2011

Catching up on the rest of our acts of tourism in Shanghai!!! 

Although I was back on Sunday… I was so jet lagged and tired, the boys were on their own for one more day.  As I mentioned in a previous post… they left me and went on to visit People’s Square on their own.  I will share the photos they took.


Interestingly enough… I have been to People Square so many times and yet… somehow I have always missed this statue. 

They visited the Shanghai Urban Planning and Development Museum.  It is models of past, present and future plans for Shanghai.  I did not realize how impressive this exhibition was until I was going through the pictures.


Recognize this… take a close look… it is the Oriental Pearl Tower and the area down by the Bund on the Pudong side of the Huangpu River.





This is pretty cool… Century Park, the Science and Technology… and if you know where to look…our apartments!!!


This is huge… but then again… so is Shanghai!!!  23 million people live here… only 50,000 are western expats!



Although they did not tour the Shanghai Museum… they made it a photo opportunity!!

It was a short outing for them… but Jason got to visit a few more sights of Shanghai! 


No comments:

Post a Comment